What's the catch?
There's absolutely no catch, no tricks, and no surprises. Our time clock software is completely free to use, for as long as you need it, no matter how big or small your organisation is.
Simple to set up, simple to use.
To set up your time clock station, all you need to do is upload your staff list, save your account, open the time clock station and activate it with your password. Once activated, your staff can clock in and out using their password, PIN or by scanning a QR code using the Findmyshift mobile app.
Frequently asked questions
- How do my staff clock in and out?Staff can clock in/out using our web-based time clock station, or (if you allow it) the Findmyshift mobile app. When clocking in with the time clock station, staff can use a password, a PIN or scan a QR code with the Findmyshift mobile app.
- Can my staff clock in and out using the app?Yes! If you choose to allow it, your staff can clock in using the Findmyshift mobile app. To ensure they are on-site, you can set up IP address restrictions, and/or record their location reported by their mobile device.
- How do I download the clock times that are recorded?The clock times that are recorded are available to view and download at any time via "Reports" > "Time clock". This report will also show you the staff locations (if requested) and photographs (if enabled).
- How do I stop my staff from clocking in from home?The most effective way to stop your staff from clocking in at home is by using a time clock station on-site, and not allowing the use of the mobile app to clock in/out. If you'd like to allow your staff to clock in/out via the app then you can set up IP address restrictions, and/or record their location reported by their mobile device.
- How do I prevent 'buddy clocking'?'Buddy clocking' can be prevented by taking a photograph of the staff member when they clock in and out. Photographing staff when they clock in and out is optional and can be configure via "Settings" > "Time clock".
Start tracking your staff's hours.
No credit card required, nothing to download, no mailing lists and no surprises.