Do you offer an API for customers to access their staff rota data?
We do and there's two options for accessing your rota data. The first involves us pushing data to your own web-servers as the data changes. The second involves you downloading the data periodically directly from our servers. The data is transferred as a series of CSV files which can be bulk imported in to your own relational database. The API is only available to customers with active subscriptions of 12 months. For more information please contact support.
Did you know...
- You can add guests to your rota, giving them read-only access to view any upcoming shifts.
- You can right click any staff member or facility on your rota to swap their shift with another.
- You can save your data offline, so if you make a mistake or lose something, you can easily restore it!
- You can enter global hourly rates and rate exceptions for all staff from your rota settings.
- You can add as many employees as you want to your rota at no extra cost.
- Rotas once set up are continuous so it's best to leave specific dates out of the rota title.
- You can add time off from the rota by selecting a range, right click menu -> "Add" -> "Time off".
- To scroll left and right along the rota press SHIFT + PAGEDOWN for right or SHIFT + PAGEUP for left.
- If you ever decide to leave just let your account expire. There's no need to delete yourself or deregister.
- You can filter your roster by facility, department, job title or any custom column you add to the system.